Monday 14 April 2014

FAITH


What would life without Jesus look like? What would it be like if God never sent Jesus to come to this earth? What would it be like if we didn't have the gift of eternal life and a relationship with Him? What would like look like without His presence?

Think about it for a moment...

When I thought about these possibilities, tears came to my eyes. 




I can't think what my life would be without my Rock, my Lighthouse, my Comforter, my Lover, my Best Friend and my Reedeemer.

From this place I want to share Jesus with others. Who He is to me is why I want nothing more then to share Him.

I recently learned that I have the spiritual gift of faith.
The Holy Spirit led me to this jem in the Psalm 89 about king David. I decided to put my own name into it, because I felt God really speaking it over me. These are His promises to me:
Here goes! 
"I have bestowed strength on a warrior; I have raised up a young woman among the people.
I have found Tori my servant; 
with my sacred oil I have anointed her. 
My hand will sustain her; surely my arm will strengthen her. 
The enemy will not get the better of her, the wicked will not oppress her. 
I will crush her foes before her and strike down her adversaries.
My faithful love will be with her, and through my name her horn will be exalted.

I will set her hand over the sea, her right hand over the rivers. She will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior.’ 

I will maintain my love to her forever, and my covenant with her will never fail. I will not take my love from her, nor will I ever betray my faithfulness.
I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered. 
Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness— and I will not lie to Tori— that her line will continue forever and her throne endure before me like the sun; it will be established forever like the moon, the faithful witness in the sky."

Woah.. Try putting your own name into these verses, and see Gods heart for you.

I am deeply passionate about leading people into a passionate relationship with Jesus.

He is so faithful! He is so kind!

Have you experienced His love?

I will jump up and down, slide across the room in my socks, shout it out as loud as I can until I can share how passionately God loves you.

Challenge? Try writing out these verses with your name on a piece of paper and signing it with Gods name.

FAITH.COMFORT.LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment